Alex thinks my abnormally tiny ears are the most amusing things
Also, I am thoroughly giddy with excitement about the Spring arrivals at UO, AA, F21, Aritzia, etc. Especially since Coachella is RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER and shopping for festival clothing has got to be one of the biggest joys in my life!
I’m really craving for a warm, golden beetroot salad with arugula like it’s nobody’s business. SOUNDS SO DELICIOUS.
- My Sharks’ amazing win against the Pens tonight. SUCH an amazing game, I am still so thrilled
- Setting the curve for CHEM112B midterm 1 with the only perfect score!!!! Holllaaaa
- LAL lose to LAC 142-94, LOL. How embarrassing
- The personalized name necklace Alex bought me came in the mail and it is soooo cute, I’m obsessed
- Got my Thai tea fix
- Weather in the mid 70s. Feels so good, considering it’s supposed to be Winter. I guess that’s CA livin’ for ya
inspirationnicole asked: Hi KAT! It was Okayama btw. lol